Admission Requirement5-Years Degree Programme:
Five 5 O’ Level (SSCE / NECO) passes at Credit level in subjects which MUST include Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry and having offered English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at UTME and PUTME
4-Years Degree Programme:
At least 2 A’ Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or OND/HND at Upper Credit level in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communications Engineering in addition to meeting the O’Level credit requirements are required for Direct Entry Admission.
The procedure for registration is as follows:
- Buy an unlimited ABU online registration access scract card with payment of school fees at any branch of Intercontinental Bank pls or any other designated Banks.
- Open the ABU Zaria website using URL:www.abu.edu.ng and click on the Online Registration link. When the page opens, enter the pin code from the scratch card to allow you access to register
- Click on the New Student or Old Student as the case may be
- Follow the on=screen instructions to fill in your student information form, payment details and course registration form
- Print a copy of each form filled, which then be taken to the Departmental Registration Officer for signature and documentation
- Make sure you click on logout to end your online registration session
Level of Study
In order for a student to be considered at a level of study, he/she must have earned a total Credit Unit as follows: